Going on a Mexican vacation to Puerto Vallarta? Here are my top 6 tips, tricks, and things to do when you visit Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!
6) Stay Downtown (El Centro) – Staying in the El Centro area of Puerto Vallarta puts you right in the middle of this lively city! You’ll find the best food and drink deals here, and usually great prices on hotels.
5) Eat Local – The food in Puerto Vallarta is incredible. Don’t miss out on small eateries by staying at your all-inclusive resort. Experience Puerto Vallarta’s incredible food and drinks at great prices. I recommend CoEXISTbistro and Joe Jack’s Fish Shack.
4) Go Out – The nightlife culture in Puerto Vallarta is incredible. You have to go out an experience the huge selection of clubs and bars that are scattered across the city. There’s something for everyone.
3) Shop on Isla Cuale – This hidden oasis is the perfect place to find all kinds of souvenirs and clothing in their outdoor flea market. Just be prepared to do some haggling, as none of the prices are set in stone.
2) Pick Your Time to Visit Wisely – The best time to visit Puerto Vallarta is between April and June. You’ll avoid their rainy season and will have beautiful weather during your stay.
1) Do an Excursion – Explore outside the city. There are many day trips an excursions from Puerto Vallarta to private beaches, zip-lining, snorkeling, cave diving, and more. Dedicate at least one day of your trip to doing something adventurous.
Do you have any other suggestions for things to do in Puerto Vallarta? Let me know in a comment below!
Follow more of my travels on Instagram: https://instagram.com/cliftonmcdnl