If you choose to enjoy Puerto Vallarta and your trip to Mexico, you surely won’t just sit by the pool and get sunburned, you’ll also enjoy the great many activities, excursions and tours and go sightseeing too.
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico is a wonderful tropical beach destination, with a beautiful emerald green bay and surrounded by jungle, to miss out on this scenery and the trip options it provides, would be very sad.
There are many excellent free trip options, and in this video we’ll go over the best paid tours and activities in Puerto Vallarta and the Banderas Bay area.
The tour & activity provider options we recommend are:
– Ocean Friendly Whale Watching Tours
– PV Sea Dive
– Outdoor Adventure by Vallarta Adventures
– Los Veranos Canopy / Canopy River – zip line tours
– Wildlife Connection / Ecotours Vallarta
– Metamorfosis Day Spa
– Yelapa & Majahuitas by Vallarta Adventures
– Pirate Land / Pirates of the Bay
– Rhythms of the Night
– Vallarta Botanical Garden
You can find out more on tours, activities, whale watching and what to do on your trip to Puerto Vallarta on our website.