One of Mexico’s most exciting destinations is one of Fodor’s most exciting new books. Puerto Vallarta has everything you could want in a relaxing south-of-the-border vacation: beaches, world-class restaurants, luxurious resorts, and fabulous shopping. Fodor’s Puerto Vallarta 2008 has everything you could want in a guidebook:
• In-depth coverage of restaurants, hotels, shops, outdoor activities, and nightlife
• Hotel charts help readers find the perfect place to stay on any budget
• Word-of-mouth quotations from members of the online Fodor’s community
• Coverage of excursions to Guadalajara and Barra da Navidad
• Photo-rich features that center on cultural attractions like Huichol art and mariachi, give the lowdown on finding the best spas and top restaurants, or act as visual tools to help readers plan their trips, with itineraries, charts, and illustrations.
With eight thematic chapters focusing expressly on metropolitan Puerto Vallarta, Fodor’s Puerto Vallarta 2008 is the most complete guide to this destination available today.